Trade Fashion Accessories
Trade fashion accessories – Singapore korean fashion – Fashion design software online
Trade Fashion Accessories
- Fashion accessories are decorative items that supplement one’s garment, such as jewelry, gloves, handbags, hats, belts, scarves, watches, sunglasses, pins, stockings, bow ties, leg warmers, leggings, neckties, suspenders, and tights.
- (Fashion Accessory) Body & Face Jewellery
- Buy and sell goods and services
- engage in the trade of; “he is merchandising telephone sets”
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation; “he learned his trade as an apprentice”
- Buy or sell (a particular item or product)
- the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; “Venice was an important center of trade with the East”; “they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade”
- (esp. of shares or currency) Be bought and sold at a specified price
trade fashion accessories – Fashion Apparel
Womenswear and accessories – Luoshiwan Outlet City
Most people have heard of outlet malls, right? A shopping centre full of shops selling good from last season, or damaged stock.
While getting a haircut from hairdressers from ?? Guangdong province, they were telling us where the bargains were to be had in Kunming. A few of them mentioned ?????? Luoshiwan Outlet City, and even pointed it out to us on a map, so how could we not go?
The difference with these outlet shops was that they are actually wholesale shops! And the prices were crazily cheap! Julia got a pair of jeans with a bunch of ropes, brass eyelets and you could thread it however you liked. It was CNY70 (AUD10). It would probably retail for closer to AUD70 if it ever got to a store here. Some shops would only sell in lots of hundreds. Some would sell individual items, for an extra 10%. I was quite amused when, several times, I asked how much a certain item was, and they quoted me prices per 100 items. I suppose I do look like a camp-fashion buyer in a metrosexual kind of way 😛
?????? Luoshiwan Outlet City, entire buildings were devoted to womenswear, shoes, menswear, underwear/swimwear, childrens wear, outdoor gear, luggage. That’s one category per building! There were several buildings devoted to womenswear! It’s not a department store, it’s a department city! And of course, there are numerous food courts upstairs, and street vendors at the entrances should you require sustenance to continue.
Necklace – Christmas gift
Sterling silver cuff – I bought it from a trade fair
trade fashion accessories